Measuring Our Success
The Scottish Youth Parliament is committed to understanding and measuring the impact of our work. The key components of our Monitoring and Evaluation Framework include:
- An annual workplan with clear outcomes and outputs, aligned to Scottish Government policies, strategies and priorities.
- An Annual impact assessment and report document to align with the annual workplan and 3-year strategic plan together.
- Bi-annual membership survey assessing the opinions and activity of our MSYPs.
- Annual engagement and consultation with partners and stakeholders to understand the impact of the Scottish Youth Parliament on their work with young people
- Monitoring and evaluation processes within the organisation and externally with partners and stakeholders where appropriate.