Nominations can be made by anyone. The deadline for nominations for the SYP Awards is 9:00 on Monday 6th February 2016.
After the nomination period has ended, an independent panel of judges, including a young person and former MSYP, will meet to discuss each of the nominations and to agree the winners. The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony during the March National Sitting.
Before making your nomination(s), please note:
- Nominations will be judged strictly on the criteria listed under each category.
- Each nomination must not be more than 500 words - any words above this limit will be removed before judging.
- Nominations can be supported by photographs, videos and/or other documents, but SYP is not able to return these so please do not send originals.
- MSYPs and Support Workers cannot nominate themselves for an award.
- SYP staff cannot be nominated for an award.
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone - please promote this in your area.
- Nominations must be submitted before the deadline of 9:00 on Monday 6th of February 2016, and nominations submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Remember, the judging panel doesn’t know who your nominees are, so the more detail you give the better chance they have of winning an award. If you know someone who feels the same about your nominee, encourage them to submit a nomination too.
If you have any questions about the SYP Awards, please email Kirsty Morrison, Administration and Public Affairs Assistant, at email@example.com.