Our work is guided and informed by several key policy frameworks:
The Scottish Government’s National Performance FrameworkThe key importance of our work is the demonstration of the Government’s focus on outcome-based approaches, rather than activity. Whilst arguments can be made that the work outlined in this project has the potential to affect all 15 national outcomes, the following are those on which we can realistically expect to have a significant impact:
- 4. Our young people are successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens
- 8. We have improved the life chances for children, young people and families at risk
- 10. We live in well-designed, sustainable places where we are able to access the amenities and services we need
- 11. We have strong, resilient and supportive communities where people take responsibility for their own actions and how they affect others
- 13. We take pride in a strong, fair and inclusive national identity
- 15. Our public services are high quality, continually improving, efficient and responsive to local people’s needs.